Friday, December 11, 2009

Free Internet Radio on my PSP

I recently got my PSPs (that's right - I have more than one) updated and they now have this feature of Internet Radio. I tried it and I like it. :) There are very few ads on the channel that I listen to "Solo Piano". It was the first 'station' that I randomly selected. It shows some information of what the current song is and I wanted to know more so I did a search on my computer and found their website www.sky.fm which is pretty good. And from their forums section I discovered other ways to listen to SKY.fm and now have my RealPlayer SP (Plus) playing "Michael Dulin - Clair de Lune (Debussy)" - That info I got from the RealPlayer clip info.

in reference to: SKY.fm Internet Radio | Enjoy amazing Free Internet Radio stations (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments:

Post a Comment